Saturday, December 11, 2010

Playoff IDP Rankings: Week 14

This week begins the typical fantasy playoff schedule. You’ve probably heard it before, you’ve read it, you’ve felt it… But stick to your guns. Don’t try to get cute and compound your anxieties by overthinking this issue.

In one of my IDP leagues, I’ve got Jerod Mayo and Derrick Johnson. Johnson has been slipping a tiny bit recently, but hey, what am I going to do at this stage of the game? Do I go add San Francisco’s Takeo Spikes cause he’s been hot recently? Sure, I could do that but really, this is fantasy football. Anything could happen. I could worry myself into a straight jacket if I thought about these sorts of decisions for long enough.

Use your instincts and rely on your gut. Unless of course someone a lot better is available on the waiver wire, then yeah, pick them up and make it happen.

For Playoff IDP Rankings Click Here >>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment